Career Opportunities @ StackWeavers
We work with emerging products, rising stars, and technical challenges
React Native Engineer
1 open positions
About the Role
We are looking for a React Native Developer with 3-4 years of experience to join our team. As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new custom components, optimizing app performance, and working with mobile hardware functionalities. Your expertise in React Native and knowledge of the wider React ecosystem will contribute to the success of our projects.
- Work on React Native apps, components, libraries, SDKs
- Handling device side permissions in application across multiple vendor supported Android (11, 12, 13, 14 beta) and iOS versions (15, 16)
- Improving app performance, optimizing, and improving resiliency
- Implementing user monitoring, error and exception handling via Firebase Crashlytics and Sentry
- Implementing user behavior analytics via Firebase Google Analytics
- App deployment on production and internal testing tracks on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Maintenance of code and repositories with Git version control (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a React Native Developer, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Comprehensive understanding of React Native programming paradigms and React Native principles, including commonly used React Native libraries
- Experience optimizing app performance and implementing code splitting.
- Familiarity with working with permissions across varying Android and iOS API levels and deployment targets, according to vendor support on platform.
- Knowledge of performance and error monitoring platforms such as Sentry, Datadog and Firebase Crashlytics.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics for Firebase, Amplitude.
- Familiarity with native development tools like Xcode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar relevant field or proven track record of delivery to the equivalent.
Android Native Developer
1 open positions
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Android Native Developer with atleast 4 years of experience to join our dynamic team. As an Android Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining advanced and scalable Android applications using Kotlin. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and backend developers, you will contribute to the entire app development lifecycle – from conceptualization to delivery and post-launch support.
- Design and implement advanced and scalable Android applications using Kotlin.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and backend developers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Architect and maintain a clean, modular, and well-documented codebase.
- Lead the entire app development lifecycle, from concept to delivery and post-launch support.
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and enforce coding standards.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize application performance to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Work closely with QA teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience of 4 years or more as an Android Developer with a strong focus on Kotlin programming language.
- Solid understanding of Android architecture components and MVVM design pattern.
- Proficiency in integrating RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Experience with unit testing and familiarity with testing frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portfolio of published applications on the Google Play Store.
Trainee Product Manager
1 open positions
About the role:
We are seeking dynamic and motivated individuals to join our team as Trainee Product Managers. This opportunity is open to fresh graduates or final year students with a passion for product management and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist the product owner and project manager in the development and execution of product strategies and roadmaps,
- Analyse feature usage data, competitors and market trends, to analyse post-delivery impact and feature development, maintenance and priority targets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyse, and document business requirements
- Support product owners in defining product requirements, user stories, user flows, UI and UX.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, business, design, and engineering to drive product development and delivery.
- Work in an Agile environment, participating in sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives to optimise the development process.
- Ensure quality and acceptance criteria matches of new features and products.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and training sessions to enhance product management skills and knowledge.
- Final year student or fresh graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Familiarity with product management principles and methodologies is a plus.
- Prior internship or project experience in product management, software development, or related fields is advantageous.
Python (Django/Flask) Developer
About the role
Location: Remote (Karachi, Pakistan)
Time zone: UMT+5
Time: Full Time
We are looking for a Python developer to work on SaaS solutions, products, and web application projects with 3+ years of experience. You will be developing backend systems, and various architectures, collaborating with our front-end application developers, and ensuring system performance and scalability. This is a full-time remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s in computer science or a similar relevant field or equivalent
Experience specializing as a Python Developer for 3+ years,
Experience with Django or Flask framework
Experience with SQL (PostGre), Redis, and 2+ years of Elastic research
Experience with AWS or GCP
Experience with building pipeline tools such as Jenkins
Strong understanding of engineering and design principles behind a scalable application
Strong understanding of security principles for web applications
Proficient with tools such as code versioning and ticket management tools
Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and attention to detail
About the role
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Business Analyst with 0-3 year of experience to join our team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for product analysis, requirement and feature analysis, writing user stories, and maintaining product backlogs. You will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between our clients' needs and the development team, ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality products.
- Conduct product analysis to understand client needs and market trends.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Break down high-level business requirements into detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring alignment with business goals and client priorities.
- Collaborate closely with product designers and quality testing teams to ensure seamless product development and delivery.
- Work in an Agile environment, participating in sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives to optimize the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- General interest in the software industry with 0-1 year of experience.
- Proven experience in product analysis, requirement gathering, and user story writing.
- Familiarity with product design principles and quality testing methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Basic coding skills and familiarity with programming languages.
- Knowledge of SQL and database management systems.